The C.A.S.A. (Community After School Activities) strives to provide a safe, educational environment that will enrich students’ lives academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
The Extended School Program will:
- Provide a safe learning environment for all students enrolled in the C.A.S.A. program
- Offer before and after school academic assistance to students in the program
- Provide opportunities for expanded experiences in the areas of fine arts, music, science, technology, language arts, math, recreational sports, health and wellness, and other targeted areas of interest to students
- Provide a variety of life and cultural activities
- Prepare students for college/career opportunities
- C.A.S.A. students will engage in physical activity to improve physical growth through organized gym exercises.
- Students will participate in art, music, and technology activities.
- All students enrolled in C.A.S.A. will be college or career ready on the completion of high school.
- Students will increase literacy skills in math through hands-on activities.
C.A.S.A. Programs are scheduled to begin Monday, September 12, 2022.
Look at the fun things we do in C.A.S.A!
Location of C.A.S.A. Programs
We currently have four (4) sites that sponsor the C.A.S.A. Afterschool program:
- Stigall Primary School
- East Elementary School
- Humboldt Jr./Sr. High School
- Humboldt Boys and Girls Club