Can I register my child at one of your schools if I do not live in the district?

Posted by:

During the month of June each year, a parent/guardian may request that his/her child attend a school within the system other than the one to which the child is zoned. The Director of Schools or his/her designee shall review such requests and, if adequate space is available, grant such transfers unless a transfer would be adverse to the best interests of the child or the school system. If granted, the student must provide his/her own transportation to and from the school (Policy 6.206).