Skip to main content

Returning Students FAQ's

  • Proofs of residence (see acceptable form list above)
  • Custody papers (if applicable)

The following are accepted as proof of residence: current landline phone bill, current utility bill, current driver's license or ID, current voter registration card, current automobile registration, DCS letter, mortgage document or property deed, rent receipt, or lease agreement.

An email address is required to complete online registration. If you do not have an email address, please visit to create an email address for free.

Returning student information is prepopulated with most of the information about you and your student. The process is simply updating any necessary personal information changes and signing required yearly forms. It will take approximately 15 minutes!

You must complete all of the required questions that are marked as "Required."

When you have finished entering your information, click "Submit." If this button is not visible, make sure you have answered all required questions. Then, follow up with your school to provide any required documents.