All returning students, who were enrolled in a HCS school during the last year must complete online registration prior to the first day of school. If you need assistance with this process, the office staff at your student’s school can help or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org If translation services are needed, please contact Sally Hernandez at 616-581-8455.
There are two parts to the registration process:
- Complete the registration forms online
- Submit all required documents in person at your child’s school office. The office staff can make copies and the originals will be returned to you.
- Registration information for upcoming K and 1st grade can be picked up at Stigall on June 28 & 29 from 8am to 5pm.
- Document turn in dates July 6 & July 7 from 8am to 5pm.
- Registration information for upcoming 2nd – 6th grades can be picked up at East on June 30 and July 1 during the following hours:
- 9am -12pm
- 1pm -4pm
- 5pm -7pm
- Document turn in dates
- Registration information for upcoming 7th – 12th grades can be picked up at HJSHS on June 28 8am to 12pm and June 29 from 3pm to 6pm.
- Document turn in dates will be on July 8th from 8am to 12pm and July 9 from 3pm to 6pm